How to choose a painting on numbers?
Recently we asked ourselves how to help a potential client make the right choice of painting on numbers, focusing only on its image on the site. After a long process of thinking and analyzing your reviews, we have come to the conclusion that the following innovations on our website will be useful:
- manual verification of each painting on numbers and based on this verification, a gradation of the degrees of difficulty was created;
- the number of colors for painting was analyzed in each set of paintings on numbers (not bottles, but colors, because if you have to color the sky on the image, then there may be several bottles of the same color);
- The original artists were added, from whose hands came amazing masterpieces of number paintings.
The levels of difficulty are divided into three stages, important from our point of view. These will help you when choosing the complexity of the drawing, because sometimes the soul requires complex acrobatic sketches with a brush and paints, and other times some simple and uncomplicated paintings for just a few evenings.
- Simple level – does not require high skill and iron patience. These paintings are painted quickly, there are no small details on the canvas, only large areas to be painted.
- The middle level is a kind of balance between small details and large areas to be painted. Paintings in this category are much more difficult to draw because you will need to use smaller brushes (of course, these are already included in the set of numbered paintings).
- Difficult level – this level will require maximum perseverance. Such painting sets are full of small details that will require more endurance and perseverance on your part when you paint. The slightest movement of the brush out of contour will lead to staining over the unplanned part of the canvas and subsequent repainting with the desired color. Such images are recommended for connoisseurs of art and introverts, as they will require maximum concentration from you throughout the process.
The number of colors in the set of paintings on the numbers will help you determine the saturation of the image with different shades. After all, if there are only 10 colors in an image, then it will not prove to be the most amazing, but if there are more than 20, then your hands will create a painting on numbers in the most saturated range of colors .