The set contains all the necessary materials to create the artwork:
- 1 cotton canvas with a contoured drawing, stretched on a wooden frame.
- Water-based and acrylic colors which do not require mixing.
- 1 Set of 2-3 painting brushes.
- Plastic pearls.
- 1 Sorting board.
- Tweezers and a glue pencil for applying the plastic pearls.
- Glue for the pearls.
- Black and White instruction page (repeats the sketch of the drawing on the canvas).
- Metal clips for hanging the painting and a HANDLED carton box.
Frequently Asked Questions
The set contains a cotton canvas stretched on a wooden frame, acrylic paints that don’t require mixing, 3 brushes of different sizes, metal clips for hanging the painting and a cardboard box with a handle.
The answer is no. Painting by numbers sets are created for everyone. You just have to complete each area with the corresponding paint and in the end the image will appear as a finished painting.
Yes. The paints are more than enough to complete your work. In 95% of cases there are still remaining paints. They can be used to improvise.
Yes. Absolutely all Paint by Numbers sets are already stretched on a wooden frame. No additional costs or interventions are necessary to fully complete the work.
Acrylic paints should not be mixed with water.
IMPORTANT! Open the tubes, use the paints and close the tubes well after you have finished painting. Acrylic paints dry over time when interacting with air.
On www.paintingbynumber.ro you can find suitable sets even for 4 years old. You can see the models from the size 20x20 cm. In general, anyone can enjoy painting by numbers, whether it is a child or an adult. The little ones develop their creativity and attention and the adults relax by painting! Our sets are also suitable as a unique gift for any age or event.